Mount Holly

Reach Us (704) 827-3931

The City of Mount Holly
400 E. Central Ave.
Mount Holly, NC 28120

Mount Holly FAQs

Previous Next 1

  • Contact Records Department at 704-827-4343 or come to the Police Department.

    Tags: Police Police Report

  • The Department requires a City Application and a State Application. Both forms can be obtained on the website or you can obtain a copy at the Police Department.

    Tags: Police Police Department Employment

  • The Gaston County is responsible for enforcing animal control statutes and ordinances. However, Mount Holly Police will respond to any calls of this nature. Depending on the issue you may be referred to Gaston County.

    Tags: Police Animal Control

  • Special Events require a permit. The permit application can be downloaded by clicking here or obtained at the City Offices at 400 East Central Ave., Mount Holly. In addition, any event that requires a street closing must be presented before City Council.

    Tags: Police Special Events

  • Anyone interested in seeking a sponsorship to attend BLET must first complete a full application to the Police Department. At a minimum a background investigation will be conducted to ensure the applicant meets the minimum state standards.

    Tags: Police Basic Law Enforcement Training

Previous Next 1

Contact Us

Full Name
Phone Number
Reply Email