Search Results

Help Desk


How do I file for a variance, special-use permit application or an appeal from decision?

Last Updated: April 18, 2018

The Zoning Board of Adjustment hears variance requests to waive part or all of a Zoning Ordinance requirement.  Additionally, the Board also hears appeals from a Zoning or Minimum Housing case decision and special-use permit requests.  The Application for Review by the Board of Adjustment may be obtained from this web site by referencing the "Related Documents" section on the Zoning home page or by visiting the Zoning office on the 2nd Floor of the Municipal Complex, located at 400 E. Central Avenue, Mount Holly, NC.  All applications must be returned to the Zoning office in person. The application must be completed and include the required fee before application will be accepted.

Kaleidoscopic, Inc.

Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic, Inc.
Powered By PageCraftCMS