Search Results

Help Desk


How do I report a zoning violation?

Last Updated: April 18, 2018

Please contact the Zoning department (Brian DuPont at 704-951-3009 or Jonathan Wilson at 704-951-3014) and give the Zoning Official the address and a detailed description of the nature of the violation. Please include details such as names, dates, times, license plates and any information that can be given as evidence of the violation. The City does not endorse anyone going onto private property to obtain such information. Zoning violations are matters such as an illegal business conducting operations (i.e. business operating out of a home), construction without a permit or erecting an accessory structure closer than five (5) feet from a property line. For nuisance lots, trash and debris, high grass and junk vehicle complaints, please refer to the Code Enforcement page here.

Kaleidoscopic, Inc.

Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic, Inc.
Powered By PageCraftCMS