Search Results

Help Desk


I have a ditch in my front yard along the road way that I would like to fill in, Can I do that?

Last Updated: November 20

The ditch in your front yard (along the right of way) is part of the cities stormwater system and is maintained by the city *see above* question. If you live on a state maintained road the state maintains the ditches also. You will need to contact the Stormwater Department to discuss your options.

Kaleidoscopic, Inc.

Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic, Inc.
Powered By PageCraftCMS