Mount Holly Parks & Recreation
2019 Spring Soccer Registration
- The registration fee for soccer is $50 for city-limit residents of Mount Holly, and $75 for non-residents.
- Participants must sign up at the Mount Holly Municipal Complex, 400 East Central Avenue, by Thursday, February 21st, 2019. Online registration ends on Tuesday, February 19th at 11:59pm.
- Registration can be cut off early if teams are filled. After the deadline a late registration fee of $30 may be added if space is available. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Requests for specific teams, coaches, practice, and game days and times will not be granted.
- Head coaches are needed!!! If you are interested in coaching please note it on this form.
- Some games may be played outside of Mount Holly.
- No refunds or changes will be made after the registration deadline.
- Practices could be any day of the week except Sunday's. Games could be any day of the week except Wednesday's & Sunday's.
Release and Conduct Statement
I hereby consent to my child participating in the soccer program sponsored by the Mount Holly Parks & Recreation Department. By signing this release, I also sign for any family member or guest that is in attendance for my child. I hereby relinquish any claims against the recreation department, sponsoring agents, its employees, and any coach in the event of an accident to his/her person during the current season. I also understand fully that the recreation department will not tolerate unsportsmanlike behavior of any kind. I agree that any behavior such as cursing, and or yelling at officials, coaches, parents, employees, or players will result in suspension from the department's activities for me and my child. I also acknowledge that the City of Mount Holly does not carry any insurance on any participant in the league.