Search Our Site


Arbor Day Event

The City of Mount Holly will be celebrating the observance of Arbor Day on Friday, April 12 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM at the Municipal Complex, in partnership with the NC Forestry Service. Pine tree...

Continue to page

Bike Mount Holly: Open House

Mount Holly, NC – A group of dedicated individuals including City employees, community members, and members of the Kimley-Horn planning and design engineering consulting team have been working on a project called Bike Mount Holly....

Continue to page

Who do I contact for Code Enforcement Issues?

Visit the Code Enforcement page of this website for current personnel contact information. (Contacts located at bottom of page.)...

Continue to page

Does the City of Mount Holly enforce Minimum Housing regulations?

The City of Mount Holly Code Enforcement Division does enforce Minimum Housing regulations.  Please refer to the Minimum Housing section on the Code Enforcement page for more information....

Continue to page

What constitutes a sign violation?

A detached sign may be in violation if the sign is too close to the road or otherwise located in the public right-of-way. A violation may also occur if the sign is too high, exceeds the...

Continue to page

How is zoning enforced?

Once the Zoning Office receives a complaint, a Zoning Official will investigate the alleged violation within 1-3 days. If a violation is detected, a Notice of Violation letter is sent via certified mail to the property...

Continue to page

How do I report a zoning violation?

Please contact the Zoning department (Brian DuPont at 704-951-3009 or Jonathan Wilson at 704-951-3014) and give the Zoning Official the address and a detailed description of the nature of the violation. Please include details such as...

Continue to page

What is a buffer?

A buffer is a strip of land with existing or planted vegetation used to protect a less-intense land use. Example: trees and shrubs planted in a buffer on an industrial property to protect a residential property....

Continue to page

Search Results 1-8 of 179

Big Oak Creative

Design and Code by Big Oak Creative
Powered By PageCraftCMS