Search Our Site


City Council Meeting - April 2019

The City Council meets at 7:00 pm on the 2nd Monday of every month. Meetings are open to the public and are held at City Hall, 400 East Central Ave. Meeting's Agenda: April 8, 20197:00 P.M....

Continue to page

National Night Out sponsored by the Mount Holly Police Department

We are very excited to announce this year's National Night Out will be on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at River Street Park in Mount Holly from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Come out and join us...

Continue to page

Who do I call for animal control?

Contact Gaston County Animal Control by telephone at 704-922-8677 or 704-922-8678 during normal business hours (8:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday).  For Emergency Calls or Other hours Calls, the Department may be reached at 704-866-3300.  Visit the Gaston County Animal...

Continue to page

How do I apply for a position at the Police Department?

The Department requires a City Application and a State Application. Both forms can be obtained on the website or you can obtain a copy at the Police Department....

Continue to page

How do I get sponsored for Basic Law Enforcement Training - BLET?

Anyone interested in seeking a sponsorship to attend BLET must first complete a full application to the Police Department. At a minimum a background investigation will be conducted to ensure the applicant meets the minimum state...

Continue to page

Who handles complaints regarding animals?

The Gaston County is responsible for enforcing animal control statutes and ordinances. However, Mount Holly Police will respond to any calls of this nature. Depending on the issue you may be referred to Gaston County....

Continue to page

Where can I pick up a police Report?

Contact Records Department at 704-827-4343 or come to the Police Department....

Continue to page

What regulations are enforced in the City’s Extraterritorial Jurisdiction - ETJ?

Per State Statutes, the City can only enforce Development Regulations, such as Zoning and Subdivision Regulations. The City cannot enforce general police powers, such as regulations found in the City Code, including nuisance lots, high grass, junk...

Continue to page

Search Results 1-8 of 154

Kaleidoscopic, Inc.

Design and Code by Kaleidoscopic, Inc.
Powered By PageCraftCMS